Pinckney Hardware offers a variety of delivery and installation options for your appliance purchase. This list does not cover every scenario or unexpected circumstances that may be encountered.
Free standard delivery, up to 25 miles, is offered on pre-tax total appliance purchases of $499 and up. Free standard delivery includes:
- One trip
- Inspecting the appliance.
- Unboxing and removing all packaging materials.
- Placing the appliance in the final location.
- Making basic electric and water connections.
- Gas appliance installation.
- Built in product installation (wall ovens, dishwashers, OTR microwaves).
- Installation parts (cords, fittings, water lines, gas lines).
- Removal of your old appliance (fees apply).
- Significant stairs (more than 10 steps, fees apply).
- Removal of handrails, doors, and trim.
- New plumbing or fixing plumbing to make connections fit for installation.
Free standard delivery does NOT include:
Please review the following, product specific, appliance requirements for installation:
- Washers: A 110V outlet must be within four feet of the appliance. Water supply valves must be located within five feet of the washer. Drain connections must be positioned within the length of the product’s drain line. Drain extensions for some models are available for an extra charge and may delay final installation. Purchase of new water supply lines (hoses) required for installation.Pinckney Hardware will not connect your washer using existing water supply lines (hoses).
- Dryers: For electric dryers there must be a 220V three or four wire outlet within four feet of the dryer location. Purchase of a new dryer cord required, and dryer vent kit as needed. Pinckney Hardware cannot connect appliances using existing electric cords.
Gas dryers will need a 110V outlet within four feet and a gas shut off connection on the same floor behind the dryer. *
- Refrigerators: A 110V outlet must be located within four feet of the refrigerator. For ice and water models, a working water supply line with a shut off valve must be located within six feet of the refrigerator on the same floor. You may need to purchase a new water line kit.
- Dishwashers: There must be a working shut off valve for the hot water supply. Drain connections must be made under the sink. A disposal or dishwasher tail piece in the plumbing is required. All plumbing and electric rough ins must be completed prior to installation. For Bosch, if there is no electric outlet for the dishwasher a special junction box kit may also be needed for an extra charge. Purchase of a dishwasher installation kit required. *
- Ranges: For electric ranges there must be a 220V three or four wire outlet within four feet of the range location. Purchase of a new range cord required.
Gas ranges will need a 110V outlet within four feet and a gas shut off connection behind the range. LP conversion and / or installation is available for an additional fee. *
- Over the Range Microwaves: Over the range microwaves cannot be hard wired. There must be a 110V outlet in the cabinet above the OTR installation area. You will need a minimum of 30” from the bottom of the cabinet to the top of the range.*Pinckney Hardware cannot remove a range hood and replace it with an OTR microwave.
- Wall Ovens & Cooktops: Talk to an appliance associate about installation details. * Gas wall ovens: Talk to an appliance associate about installation details. *
Storage: Pinckney Hardware can store your fulfilled appliance order at no cost for six months. Due to limited storage space, additional storage time may be available for $10 per appliance, per month with a maximum charge of $50 per month.
Prior to delivery, make sure the appliance you have selected will fit in your home. Measure any doorways, hallways, and stairways in the delivery path to be sure they are wide enough to accommodate the appliance. Installers cannot use existing connection parts for new appliance installations. Make certain that you have purchased the necessary connection kits or parts to complete the installation.
Pinckney Hardware installers are not plumbers or electricians. We can only hook up your new product to existing services as outlined above. Please review the fee schedule prior to purchase.
* Installation fees apply.