Elegant and easy-to-clean finish in 22 gauge stainless steel
•Variable speed 390 CFM motor
•Washable aluminum filter for reduced kitchen odors
•Convertible from top or rear venting into non-vented recirculating mode
•Two 50 watt halogen lights included
•Made in the USA
SUMMIT's exclusive ULT series of 390 CFM range hoods offer superior construction, full features, and modern style. The ULT2820SS is a 20 inch wide range hood with a stainless steel finish. This convertible hood can be used for ducted or ductless operation with variable speed options. Additional features include a washable aluminum filter and dual halogen lights with the bulbs included. Made in the U.S.A. and available in four sizes, SUMMIT's ultra series is the best bet for users in the market for quality hoods at value prices.
- Convertible range hood : Use for ducted or ductless installation
- 20" width : Designed to match 20 inch ranges; also available in 24, 30, and 36 inch widths
- Stainless steel finish : Durable build for professional look and easy cleanup
- Aluminum filter : Washable piece provides thorough filtering to reduce odors
- Dual light : Two dimmable 50 watt halogen lights included
- Variable speed fan : Multiple options for ventilation
- Made in the USA : Solidly constructed for years of use
|Height of Cabinet
||9.0" (23 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
||17.88" (45 cm)
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||17.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Estimated Time to Ship
||Next day shipping
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Lights
|Maximum Air Movement
||4.75" x 6.13" Rectangular
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.